- 1 cup mayonnaise, divided
- 1 tablespoon hot chili sauce (such as Sriracha)
- 1/3 cup (packed) finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1-pound loaf ciabatta bread (I bought two individual rolls instead)
- 12 deli slices Swiss cheese
- 1 pound thinly sliced Black Forest ham
- 6 1/4-inch-thick slices cooked turkey breast
Mix 1/2 cup mayonnaise and chili sauce in small bowl. Mix 1/2 cup mayonnaise, mint, and next 4 ingredients in another small bowl.
Spread chili mayonnaise over cut sides of bread. Top each bottom half of bread with 1 cheese slice, ham slices, and 1 turkey slice. Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper. Spoon mint mayonnaise over turkey. Top with remaining cheese and top halves of bread. Press in panini maker.